Submit your Case now in CardioAlex 2020You are invited to submit your most educational and interesting cases to CardioAlex 2020 Call for Clinical Cases. They will be reviewed and included in a forum session or in the interactive case session.
For the first time in CardioAlex you can submit your case in the following specialtiesKindly note that your Complications should be submitted to Call for technicians & Nurses cases at website, as there will not be a subsequent and specific Call for Complications.
Submission ProcessBy submitting your case, you hereby agree presenting it in CardioAlex.
- Case presentations will be submitted electronically by the 15th of February 2020. Presentations sent by email will not be accepted.
- Click here to download the CardioAlex PowerPoint template that should be used.
- The presentation title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your slides).
- No patient, author or institution name should be featured in any part of the presentation.
- Please use lower case for the title and text content of your case (capital letters should be used only at the beginning of a sentence, for officially-approved abbreviations and for proper nouns).
- Failing to comply with the above guidelines will disqualify your submission.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your presentation.
- PPTX files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 10 MB.
Selection ProcessSubmitted cases evaluation will be based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience. The CardioAlex Selection Committee will review submissions without access to the authors’ name, institution or country.
Invitation / NotificationResults will be available online by the 15th of May 2020. All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive a subsequent official invitation from the Organizing Committee with more precise details. “CardioAlex.20” offers a “GRANT” to the candidates whose Abstracts/cases will be accepted, so the accepted candidate will pay only reduced fees as follows: For Residents in Egypt:
- For Registration and accommodation: 1000 EGP payment only instead the original fee.
- For Registration only: 700 EGP payment only instead the original fee.
- For Registration and accommodation: 410 USD payment only instead the original fee.
- For Registration only: will be reduced to 255 USD payment only instead the original fee.