Rising Stars Case
Submit your Case now in CardioAlex 2019
You are invited to submit your most educational and interesting cases to CardioAlex 2019 Call for Clinical Cases. They will be reviewed and included in a forum session or in the interactive case session.
For the first time in CardioAlex you can submit your case in the following specialties
Kindly note that your Complications should be submitted to Call for Clinical Cases website, as there will not be a subsequent and specific Call for Complications.
By submitting your case, you hereby agree presenting it in CardioAlex.
- Clinical case presentations will be submitted electronically by the 15th of February 2019. Presentations sent by email will not be accepted.
- Click here to download the CardioAlex PowerPoint template that should be used.
- The presentation title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your slides).
- No patient, author or institution name should be featured in any part of the presentation.
- Please use lower case for the title and text content of your case (capital letters should be used only at the beginning of a sentence, for officially-approved abbreviations and for proper nouns).
- Failing to comply with the above guidelines will disqualify your submission.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your presentation.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 10 MB
Submitted cases evaluation will be based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience. The CardioAlex Selection Committee will review submissions without access to the authors’ name, institution or country.
Invitation / Notification
Results will be available online by the 10th of April 2019.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive a subsequent official invitation from the Organizing Committee with more precise details.
“CardioAlex.19” offers a “GRANT” to the candidates whose Abstracts/cases will be accepted, so the accepted candidate will pay only reduced fees as follows:
For Residents in Egypt:
- For Registration and accommodation: 1000 EGP payment only instead the original fee.
- For Registration only: 700 EGP payment only instead the original fee.
For Non-residents in Egypt:
- For Registration and accommodation: 410 USD payment only instead the original fee.
- For Registration only: will be reduced to 255 USD payment only instead the original fee.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION IS CLOSED