Submit your Abstracts
Take the Stage
Be a part of CardioAlex 2020 program and submit your abstract now.
Share your abstract with the unprecedented scientific, promotional and networking opportunities in the field of cardiology around the world.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, by the 15th of January 2020..
- Please build your abstract as per the following framework:
Aims (ideally one to two sentences)
Methods and results
Conclusions (ideally two to three sentences)
- Your abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including spaces.
- The title should be written in lower case (not in capital letters).
- The abstract title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your text).
- Please prepare your text in “Times New Roman” font.
- Tables are not accepted in the abstract submission and selection processes.
Abstracts including any form of table will be rejected and will not enter the selection process.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your abstract.
- PDF files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB
Invitation / notification
The Acceptance Announcement will be the 15th of April 2020.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive an official invitation from the Organizing Committee.
“CardioAlex.19” offers a “GRANT” to the candidates whose Abstracts/cases will be accepted, so the accepted candidate will pay only reduced fees as follows:
For Residents in Egypt:
- For Registration and accommodation: 1000 EGP payment only instead the original fee.
- For Registration only: 700 EGP payment only instead the original fee.
For Non-residents in Egypt:
- For Registration and accommodation: 410 USD payment only instead the original fee.
- For Registration only: will be reduced to 255 USD payment only instead the original fee.
Please contact: email@example.com