Submit your Abstracts
Take the Stage
Be a part of CardioAlex 2017 program and submit your abstract now.
Share your abstract with the unprecedented scientific, promotional and networking opportunities in the field of cardiology around the world.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, by the 15th of January 2017.
- Please build your abstract as per the following framework:
Aims (ideally one to two sentences)
Methods and results
Conclusions (ideally two to three sentences)
- Your abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including spaces.
- The title should be written in lower case (not in capital letters).
- The abstract title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your text).
- Please prepare your text in “Times New Roman” font.
- Tables are not accepted in the abstract submission and selection processes.
Abstracts including any form of table will be rejected and will not enter the selection process.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your abstract.
- PDF files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB
Invitation / notification
The Acceptance Announcement will be the 10th of April 2017.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive an official invitation from the Organizing Committee.
Submissions are now closed
Please contact: email@example.com